You want to put marble countertops Manahawkin in your bathroom and kitchen but are unsure which one. Marble is a versatile stone for countless applications from cool flooring to countertops. It gives the room a sense of value and luxury. Marble slabs Manahawkin are unique with their different patterns and colors. Marble is formed when various minerals and limestone are compacted together with a lot of pressure and heat. No two slabs are identical.
Everyone knows about white marble, which is one of the most sought-after marble because of its class aesthetic but there are different types of white marble. Below are some of the different types.
- Calacatta—this is the most luxurious type of marble because of its rarity. There are nine subcategories of this type. The lavish dark and thick streaked veins are what give it a unique style.
- Statuary-this marble has precise, gray veins that go across the refined background. It can add elegance to any room and increase the value of your home. It is expensive because it is one of the most sought-after marble on the market.
- Carrara—this type is one of the most cost-effect marble countertops Manahawkin you can find and the most common. It has uniformity and beauty that makes it well-suited for contemporary and classic countertops.
- Mont Blanc—is a combination of silky grey veining and snowy white marble, reminiscent of the Italian mountain it was named for. It has an ethereal, elegant look.
- Super White—this white marble has sweeping deep grey veins and is cost-effective. It is durable, elegant, and easy to maintain.
- Portinari—these white marble slabs Brick Township NJ have soft flowing veins of grey, brown, and blue. It is considered a hard marble and pairs well with neutral colors. It is something that should be the center of your design. It is cost-effective, durable, and elegant.
- Blanco Macael—this pure white marble has scattered bluish veining and is known as white gold. It is the marble that you will find in luxury hotels and homes. It is perfect for Nordic or minimalist designs.
- Dover white—it has swirls of subtle silver shimmer, charcoal, and creamy taupe. This is a good choice if you want an exotic look. It is also very durable. It is perfect for use indoors and outdoors.
Although white marble is the one that is most sought, there are other colors of marble to choose from, each with different subcategories of shades and textures. There is also brown marble that is sought after because of its versatility and variety of shades. They can add depth to any room. It will work best in spaces that are well-lit to make sure that the design is not overshadowed.
You also have creamy marble that blends with other natural colors like beige and ivory. It gives the room.
Although there are other colors of marble, white is the one that most people want to use in their homes for countertops in their bathrooms and kitchens. Take time to look at all the colors and shades to find the one that best fits your design.